The Website is provided by Citizen Digital Foundation (hereinafter ‘CDF’) and available only to entities and persons who have reached the age of legal maturity and are competent to enter into a legally binding agreement(s) under the applicable law. If You do not qualify, You are not permitted to use the Website.
CDF Privacy Notice
Licence and Ownership
CDF hereby grants You a limited, personal, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable licence to (a) access and use the Website, Content and Services only in the manner presented by CDF, and (b) access and use the CDF computer and network services offered within the Website (the "CDF Systems") only in the manner expressly permitted by CDF. Except for this limited license, CDF does not convey any interest in or to the CDF Systems, information or data available via the CDF Systems (the "Information"), Content, Services, Website or any other CDF property by permitting You to access the Website. Except to the extent required by law or as expressly provided herein, none of the Content and/or Information may be reverse engineered, modified, amended, reproduced, republished, translated into any language or computer language, re-transmitted in any form or by any means, resold or redistributed without the prior written consent of CDF. You may not make, sell, offer for sale, modify, amend, reproduce, display, publicly perform, import, distribute, retransmit, or otherwise use the Content in any way unless expressly permitted to do so by CDF.
Restrictions of Use of The Website
- You shall not disguise the origin of information transmitted through the Website.
- You will not place false or misleading information on the Website.
- You will not use or access any service, information, application or software available via the Website in a manner not expressly permitted by CDF.
- You will not input or upload to the Website any information that may contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs or other computer programming malware or routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system, the Website or Information or that infringes the Intellectual Property rights of another. Certain areas of the Website are restricted to customers of CDF.
- You may not use or access the Website or the CDF Systems or Services in any way that, in CDF’s judgment, adversely affects the performance or function of the CDF Systems, Services or the Website or interferes with the ability of authorised parties to access the CDF Systems, Services or the Website.
- You may not frame or utilise framing techniques to enclose any portion or aspect of the
Content or the Information, without the express written consent of CDF.
Inbound Links. Linking to any page of the Website other than to https://citizendigitalfoundation.org through a plain text link is strictly prohibited in the absence of a separate linkage agreement with CDF. Any website or other devices that link to https://citizendigitalfoundation.org or any page available therein is prohibited from replicating Content, using a browser or border environment around the Content, implying in any fashion that CDF or any of its affiliates endorse it or its products, misrepresenting any state of facts, including its relationship with CDF or any of the CDF affiliates, presenting false information about CDF products or services, and using any logo or mark of CDF or any of its affiliates, without express written permission
Limitation of Liability
Compliance with Law including export control
You agree to use the Website in strict compliance with all applicable laws, rulings, and regulations and in a fashion that does not, in the sole judgment of CDF, negatively reflect on the goodwill or reputation of CDF and You shall take no action which might cause CDF to be in breach of any laws, rulings or regulations applicable to CDF.
CDF and the Website are based in India. India, the United States and certain other jurisdictions control the export of products and information. You agree to comply with all such applicable restrictions and not to export or re-export the Content (including any software or the Services) to countries or persons prohibited under India or other applicable export control laws or regulations. If You access and download the Content (including any software or the Services) or Information, You represent that You are not in a country where such export is prohibited or are not a person or entity to which such export is prohibited. You are solely responsible for compliance with the laws of Your local jurisdiction and any other applicable laws regarding the import, export, or re-export of the Content (including any software or the Services).
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Litt Live T&C
1. Intellectual Property Unless otherwise indicated, Citizen Digital Foundation owns copyright for the content presented in the session. Live session is to be viewed by the registrant only; the content must under no circumstances be recorded or reproduced. Any breach of copyright, including recording the presentation or any unauthorized use of the material may lead to legal action.
2. Learning Outcomes Citizen Digital Foundation is not liable if learning outcomes do not entirely meet expectations.
3. Links from the session Sessions may contain links to other websites over which Citizen Digital Foundation has no control. Citizen Digital Foundation makes no representations about the accuracy of information contained on those websites. We are not liable for the content on those websites.
5. Cancellation Registration for a session cannot be cancelled once the payment is made. If for any reason, the session is required to be cancelled by Citizen Digital Foundation, a notification email will be sent as soon as possible and refund will be initiated subject to payment gateway policies.
6. Sessions will be recorded. The virtual event facility includes a feature that allows audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session to be recorded. By joining a session, you automatically consent to such recordings.
7. By making the payment, you agree to the terms & conditions mentioned above.
8. You agree to share information entered on the Razorpay page with Citizen Digital Foundation (owner of this page) and Razorpay, adhering to applicable laws.